Monday, October 29, 2012

instagram love


Trying to keep all of my social media outlets alive has been a true challenge for me lately. I'm doing my best, but with a full time job, kids and a husband, I  truly can't do it all. So if you don't hear from me for a day or two know you know why. Their is one outlet that I've been in love with though {slightly addicted}... It's Instagram! I know I've  talked about it in the past {here}... But, no joke you've gotta follow me over there! Instagram is so much fun! Really it is! You'll get it all from me... Work photos, design projects, latest and greatest furniture/accessories coming into the rooster, funny happenings to family love! Here are just a few of my photos... To hopefully entice you over! 









Enjoy... Stop by and say hi if you get a chance. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment